CRP Recovery Residences Program Mission
The Landing & Serenity Cottage are safe and supportive environments for the participants of the Community Recovery Program (CRP). The goal of the residences is to create a community of men and women who are committed to recovery, an environment that will assist in the reduction of relapse, and a place that will provide continued support for the residents. It is a drug-free environment. The low cost will allow the members to prepare for the next phase of their lives.
- The perspective member must be a participant of the Community Recovery Program.
- The perspective member must be compelled to seek guidance and support
- The perspective member must be able to meet the financial obligations of residing in the house.
- Piedmont Community Services will provide the individuals with a safe & supportive environment.
To reside at The Landing & Serenity Cottage, the resident agrees to work towards recovery goals and abide by all of the residential guidelines.
While the individual is a resident at The Landing and Serenity Cottage, he/she agrees to work towards the following goals:
- Remain drug free, including alcohol
- Pay the program fee as determined by Piedmont Community Services
- Actively engage in activities to support your recovery by attending at least 3 recovery related activities per week.
- 90 days prior to the individual exiting the residential program, he/she agrees to meet with the CRP staff to prepare to exit the residence.
- If possible, provide the CRP staff with a minimum of 30 days notice prior to exiting the program